Buscar este blog

miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

VERY SPECIAL DAY







Today is one of the most important days in my life, today is the celebration of the day my DEAR, LOVED, SEXY HUSBAND WAS BORN, the day when my miracle happened, because he Norberto J Ramirez is the miracle the happened to my passed empty life, he is the life to my life, he is my everything, and not only that, he gave me the greatest gift any men can give a women, the blessing of making me a mother , this day I want to dedicate my post, to the most wonderful, respectful, amazing, caring, sweet, passionate , humble man in universe, happy birthday my sweet heart NORBERTO J RAMIREZ.


I want to wish you All good things that life can bring,great joys, and small ones too,success something you always value, and happines not only today, but everyday and once again you need to know and I want to repeat to you That You are a husband who's so wonderful and I couldn't ask for more , God has blessed me in a great way and words could never tell you all the things i love you for, so with this words I just thank the Lord for you and let you know how thankful I am for you i wish you happiness because i love you madly

Enjoy your day My dear sexy love!


And today i am NOT JUST SAYING, I am MEANING IT FROM MY HEART.

MrsDRamirez.



1 comentario:

  1. You are the sweetest person and wife anyone can have Te amo you are everything and thank you.

    ResponderEliminar